One of the most important investments for your business that would help your brand recognition and value is the investment in your logo design. Your logo is a significant part of your brand and helps create a strong impact on the public perception of your company. Hence, choose the best professional branding services firm to design your logo and create an effective logo that increases your brand image and helps in creating a successful business.
Many people wrongly think that logo is just a symbol and what’s in it? However, the logo is not just a mere symbol. Per the top branding consultants, it is an effecting branding tool that grabs the attention of people, makes a strong impression on the people concerned, lays a strong foundation for your brand image, distinguishes your from your competitors and more significantly fosters brand loyalty. Designing a logo is not a simple task and it needs professional expertise for which you need to approach the right logo design and branding services firm. Here are some of the logo-design essentials that you need to contemplate while creating your logo.
- Words – Decide if you want to incorporate words in your logo design. Choose only those words that are creative, original and describe your product or service. Arriving at the word or words that form a part of your logo should be a thorough process taking into consideration the core values of your company and the factors that make you distinct from your competitors. Choose a brand consultant to help you decide if your logo should contain words or not and create an effective logo that suits your business values and goals.
- Colours – Like words, the colours you choose for your logo should reflect your business values and brand image. You may be tempted to use colours of your liking. However, you can’t do so. Every colour has a certain personality and people from different cultures perceive colours in distinct ways. Professional branding services experts know the psychology of colours in marketing and use the colours that best suit your business proposition and values.
- Typography – There are numerous fonts and styles that can be used in logo design. When the choice is more, it gets challenging to choose the right one. The colour and typography you choose for your company should relate to your brand identity. It is not just enough to choose typography; you should ensure that the typography and the logo look good wherever they are used (for e.g. marketing collateral, website, etc.). Top branding consultants suggest using only one font, but if necessary going for two and definitely avoiding more than two.
- Size – An important aspect of a logo design is that it has to look the same and be legible at all sizes. More importantly, it should look good as well at all sizes. You must make sure that the font is legible when scaled down as well.
- Negative space – A logo design must have a perfect balance between the negative and positive space of your design. Your logo design and branding services professionals will know how to use the negative space effectively and what proportion of your logo should be left as negative space which serves a purpose in the design.
A logo is a powerful asset for your business and worth the investment. To create an effective visual representation of your brand identity through your logo, choose Accuprosys, one of the top branding agencies in Hyderabad.